Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the website it sounds like it is a big deal to get your fork to them before your scheduled service date. Right now they are showing 2/21-2/25. So if I was to place my order now and send it to them it has to be there before the 21st?

·
trail addict
1,866 Posts
mtb_Frk said:
On the website it sounds like it is a big deal to get your fork to them before your scheduled service date. Right now they are showing 2/21-2/25. So if I was to place my order now and send it to them it has to be there before the 21st?
Do you think it will take more than 10 days to get there? Or are you just not ready to send it off yet?

If you want to place your order now, but won't have it there in time, there is a way to specify any date AFTER their "current" dates.... I think you need to make a special note on the order form or something.

Yes it is a big deal to get them you fork by the scheduled date (imagine if you showed up for work on a Monday morning and your boss was like, "uhhh, sorry go ahead home, no business today"). They schedule things pretty tight and they are a small operation. Work with them and they will do their best for you. Do not schedule the service and leave them hanging.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
If you place the order online it will show you the "week of" that we're scheduling service. When you get your Sales Order from us via email, the top line will show the actual date inside of that week that we've scheduled your service. We ask that you get us your product on, or before that date so that the techs can pull it and begin the work. If it shows up after your scheduled date it's not the end of the world (ps...many have done it) but it may delay your service.

If that particular week of service doesn't work for you, you can use the service Uncle Six Pack mentioned which allows you to pick a future date. For example, if we have availability the week of 2/21, but your off on a riding trip and want to get it to us after the trip you can select a service date of 3/2. As long as it's after the "week of" date, you can pretty much pick any day you want.

If this is confusing at all to you still, we'd be happy to book your order over the phone. :thumbsup:

Darren

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.