·
Registered
494 Posts
DW Link PUSH Bushing Interest

1. chasintrane - 2 sets
2. Vespasianus - 2 set
3. shupack - 2 sets
4. ajax247 - 1 set

FYI - I am only compiling this to get enough interest to approach Darren at PUSH to make a special run for us - this is no guarantee that he'll say yes. Maybe I'll have to send PUSH a case of Pliny.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
DW Link PUSH Bushing Interest

1. chasintrane - 2 sets
2. Vespasianus - 2 set
3. shupack - 2 sets
4. ajax247 - 1 set

FYI - I am only compiling this to get enough interest to approach Darren at PUSH to make a special run for us - this is no guarantee that he'll say yes. Maybe I'll have to send PUSH a case of Pliny.

Do any of you guys want to spread the word of this thread to Turner's Facebook page to help spread the word and see if we can get a few more people interested?
Unfortunately, we simply wouldn't be able to make more of these due to our production limitations.

Sorry,

Darren

·
Registered
494 Posts
Unfortunately, we simply wouldn't be able to make more of these due to our production limitations.

Sorry,

Darren
Bummer, I suspected this could be the case. The PUSH bushings are so much better than stock! The ElevenSix and ACS3 must be hogging all the CNC time! I was hoping it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to do a run while you were making these:

https://www.pushindustries.com/collections/rear-shock-components/products/ploymer-bearing-kit

Soon I'll be riding a dinosaur.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bushings ?

Sorry. For those of you unfamiliar with our previous kit, our PTX kit decreases dynamic friction by 50% increasing small bump sensitivity. It was very popular among TNT/HL owners, and we're just getting around to making them for DW bikes.

Push Industries - Turner Frame Pivot Kit

Darren
I'm 99% too late but ill ask anyway . for 04 turner burner, anyone has a spare kit, can they still be made ? how many people need for this to happen again? i'm sure these bushings are made for couple of different frames-years. what are my chances mtb'ers

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,284 Posts
101 - 110 of 110 Posts