Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I threw a set on my RFX a few years back. They were dunzo in about six months. Ended up putting the original Turner bushings back in and they have been running perfectly ever since. I don't doubt that they have less friction but the softness of the PTX did not lend itself to longevity.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I threw a set on my RFX a few years back. They were dunzo in about six months. Ended up putting the original Turner bushings back in and they have been running perfectly ever since. I don't doubt that they have less friction but the softness of the PTX did not lend itself to longevity.
Wow, 6 months? Mine lasted about 3. Went back to stock as well but they dont last as long as I would like.

·
Registered
494 Posts
The Push bushings in my Burner are going on 18+ months and working great. Nice upgrade imho.
I've been able to get nearly 2 years out of the multiple sets I've owned as well. Make sure you guys follow PUSH's torque spec for reassembly. It's lower than the stock Turner delrin spec. It's a fantastic upgrade imo.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
67 Posts
How often are you guys riding your bikes to get that much use out of them? I ride a min of 8 hours a week on my spot...plus I weight 200lbs...im sure that effects the wear a bit. ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I called them a couple month ago and was told, they are planning on making some at some point, but no date is set.

I guess its a demand thing, if everyone calls, we are more likely to get some?

·
Registered
686 Posts
What frame are you needing/wanting them for? DW or TNT I have a set for a TNT that I may not use. Frame 05' 6 Pack might be up for sale soon.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Bumping to offer 2 sets of TNT/HL bushings for sale to my fellow homers. My plans to set the wife up with an older extra small Flux have not materialized. Bushings are brand new from PUSH. I hope this post is ok considering the classifieds are now free. I'd rather these bushings go to use!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
494 Posts
My DW Link Burner ain't quitting anytime soon (knock on wood).

Any chance there are enough of you out there to form a small faction to request Darren at PUSH to make a small run of his bushings for DW frames?

I rebuilt my Burner last night using the stock yellow delrin bushings and the PUSH one's are SO MUCH better.

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
My DW Link Burner ain't quitting anytime soon (knock on wood).

Any chance there are enough of you out there to form a small faction to request Darren at PUSH to make a small run of his bushings for DW frames?

I rebuilt my Burner last night using the stock yellow delrin bushings and the PUSH one's are SO MUCH better.
Count me in. Still rocking my 2011 5-Spot.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts