Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would a Push Spring fit on a TTX 22?
I’m struggling to find a spring around my LB and size literally anywhere in the world in stock.
Building up a 190x51 Ohlins TTX22 and looking for a 575ish spring for it. Ohlins 50mm 571s are not in stock literally anywhere. I’ve searched for a very long time. Finally thought about Push which I’d assume has a similar size ID spring. Was looking at their 2”55mm 575lb spring.
Should work correct? Thanks for your help!

· Registered
359 Posts
Would a Push Spring fit on a TTX 22?
I’m struggling to find a spring around my LB and size literally anywhere in the world in stock.
Building up a 190x51 Ohlins TTX22 and looking for a 575ish spring for it. Ohlins 50mm 571s are not in stock literally anywhere. I’ve searched for a very long time. Finally thought about Push which I’d assume has a similar size ID spring. Was looking at their 2”55mm 575lb spring.
Should work correct? Thanks for your help!
Shoot me a PM if you’d like this.

Yellow Finger Natural foods Plant Banana family

Attachments

· Boom bap ambassador
1,003 Posts
From what I can find a Hyperco Push coil is 1.4" inner diameter so 35.56mm and Ohlins is 36mm

If you need a 571 for that shock you need a 18075-15 or 18076-15 which I'm able to find at various places around the Internet by Googling that part number.

The site https://www.pmbswiss.ch/ohlins-ttx-22-specifications has lots of great information to help match up springs for a given shock as well as bushing hardware.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I can find a Hyperco Push coil is 1.4" inner diameter so 35.56mm and Ohlins is 36mm

If you need a 571 for that shock you need a 18075-16 or 18076-16 which I'm able to find at various places around the Internet by Googling that part number.

The site https://www.pmbswiss.ch/ohlins-ttx-22-specifications has lots of great information to help match up springs for a given shock as well as bushing hardware.
I knew it was close but thanks for the info sir! Yeah it wouldn’t be perfect so definitely not worth it.
I’m definitely going to start searching via the part numbers now so thank you for those! Really do appreciate that help and also that link! Opened it up and it’s pretty darn sweet! Spells it all out very well.
Again, thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.