Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Been waiting for the official newsm but found this

ELEVENSIX compression valve technology for your fork, providing smooth plush ride without being too mushy
Pressure balanced symmetrical flow rate for increased traction and control
"Shim-less" high speed compression valve for seamless and smooth damping force in consectuive bumps
28 clicks of external low speed and 28 clicks of high speed damping
Includes rebound revalve
Compatible with all Lyrik, Pike and Boxxer RCT3 and RC2 Charger2 damper cartridge forks

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
11,947 Posts
Subscribed. I've got an ACS3 equipped Pike... will consider this upgrade once I hear more about it.
=sParty

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
edit - waiting for official release.
Be patient 24hrs. Obviously, this wasn't meant to be leaked.

Darren
Indeed. I only saw this thing because I was sitting in the service room having a beer at my lbs and picked up a random box on top of their recent push shipment. I was sworn to no photos, but I can say with confidence... this thing is awesome and is worthy of the push name and is exactly what you'd expect coming from them.

Stoked on this product, can't wait to get firm details. Just playing with the clickers and looking at the product has me impressed. There is another item that goes along with this that I really, really, really want to ask about and get more info on. I anxiously await the release to see what that's all about.

·
Ride Fast Take Chances :)
3,327 Posts
Normally I like leaks, but coming from a competitor, it feels like a total dick move.
Anyway, looking forward to the official release tomorrow.

Reactions: Adodero

·
Not a role model
1,312 Posts
Also, if we know one thing about Push it’s , so how much
First time seeing that emoji, haha.

So who is PUSH anyways? I knew the company and the founder, Darren Murphy (honestly thought there was another guy, but guess I'm thinking Canfield Bros), but I like to see personal credit to the problem-solving people behind the products. I don't consider PUSH products made by Darren and Bob 2019, to be the same as PUSH products made by Darren and Michael 2012 (Bob and Michael are fictitious names). Just wondering why this matters and needs attention, as I can't see why people are hyped up so much based on just 1 picture and a few words. State-of-the-art workshop and instrumentation, I can see being reason behind the high prices.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Push released the first $1200 shock with levers on it. So everyone assumed it’s the best shock you can buy. Push has bling credit at the trail head, so that has created hype. I have no personal experience, but I love the idea of aftermarket solutions to oem damper problems!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Subscribed.

Darren, where's the love for Fox 36? Available for RS offerings only?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 614 Posts