Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I've got a Stiffee
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank Darren and Jimmy at PUSH for their great customer service. I dropped off my Vanilla RC there a couple weeks ago on a Monday, and got a call the next day telling me it was done! So I picked it up that Thursday, slapped it on my BigHit and went straight for a ride. I could tell on the first downhill that the shock was packing up, so I adjusted the rebound a bit quicker and it felt a little better. I rode it again a week later and knew it wasn't going to work out, the rear end just wouldn't stay on the ground. So I called them up, brought the bike in and they put different compression valving in it while I went on a ride on my other bike. Couple hours later came back and it was done! I have yet to test it on the trail but can tell from riding around the street that I think the adjustments are going to make all the difference. They told me if it still doesn't feel good bring it back and they'll make more changes.......great guys to deal with, friendly, and great turn-around time.

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,470 Posts
I got mine back in 1 hour

Dropped my Vanilla RC at 11AM and got a call from Darren at noon, the same day. Great guys to deal with, awesome customer service. As you said, they even tune your shock for you if you birng your bike in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.