Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Push bushing's are the bomb.The best ever up grade for my o6 5 spot by far.If you cant afford the new dw.Treat your self, and the old bike to the new Push bushings.

·
Registered
787 Posts
yup they are the bomb. didi the instal last night, what a difference. just on the work stand supper smooth, a real world test will have to wait until all this snow goes away. put them on my 08 spot, and i have set for my rfx as well. :thumbsup:

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,881 Posts
The avalanche shock is by far the best upgrade I've made in the workstand. No bobbing at all in the workstand after installation.

(but kudos to those of you that are trying em on the trail and finding em to be better!)

·
Registered
787 Posts
yes upgrades seem great on the workstand. but cycling the linkage without the shock bolted up, quite a difference. hope this translates on the trail. :D

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
Yes...

I installed them and I can now clean everything now. Just kidding! I'm completely offended that Push would challenge the stock bushings. How offensive! :) Some Turner owners are just looking for a reason to be offended...get a life.

Jaybo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.