Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Drinkin' the RIP9 Koolaid
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Push Industries is only doing their own thing, and Suspension Experts shut down, where do we go to get a custom tune/rebuild on a Fox shock?

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
For a truly custom tune I would say Avalanche. I have had a lot of tuning over the years. Avalanche substantially changes the internals to tune for "you." They are in the US and have the process down to a science. Vorsprung basically send you parts which have some effect, but can not tune it to a high degree. They are in Canada which makes shipping long and expensive. Maybe they do great work if you send them your stuff. There are others like Flow and Dirtlabs also.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Vorsprung Suspension
161 Posts
Vorsprung basically send you parts which have some effect, but can not tune it to a high degree.
We don't sell any rear shock tuning parts direct to customer - custom tuning is all done in our workshop. Our Tractive tuning system (not currently available for any Fox shocks, though that will change in the not too distant future) is the most advanced and truly personalised custom tuning system in the MTB world hands down. Every tune is numerically matched to the rider's weight and the bike's leverage ratio, with a calculation and visualisation system that lets us further modify the tunes as necessary to address the rider's subjective requirements and preferences.

On most other shocks which we don't currently offer the flagship Tractive systems for, if you have a specific complaint or issue with performance, we can work with you on a custom solution.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts