Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Already did a repaint.

Votes: 2 18.2%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Spooooon!
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm loving the Pug this winter, but the Barney Purple color is just not growing on me. I'm planning on either selling the frame when the new grey ones come out, or powder coating the purple one. So, how do you feel about your Pug's color?

·
Just Ride!
806 Posts
I don't mind the purple but if given a choice in the future I will probably have it powdercoated in a different color and it will be cheaper than buying another Pug frame just for the grey color.

·
Spooooon!
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pigtire said:
I don't mind the purple but if given a choice in the future I will probably have it powdercoated in a different color and it will be cheaper than buying another Pug frame just for the grey color.
I meant that I would sell the purple after building up the grey. Depending on the resale value of a purple Pug, I should come out ahead of the powder coat option . . . maybe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't currently own a Pug, but I am seriously considering buying one. I'm not a big fan of purple anything, and will probably wait until the gray ones are available, but the color wouldn't be a deal breaker if the price is right.

Mark

·
Just Ride!
806 Posts
Hairllama said:
I meant that I would sell the purple after building up the grey. Depending on the resale value of a purple Pug, I should come out ahead of the powder coat option . . . maybe.
Get Spectrum to do your repaint and have a one of kind Pug and you will still be ahead of the game.:thumbsup:

3,617 Posts
well...everyone knows how i felt about mine. i lived with the purp, every day, day and night with it next to my futon. when it was dark out, and i couldnt see it, i was fine with it. as soon as it was OD Green, my heart was settled.
the purp was ok as a novalty but on the daily, it drove me crazy. in my eyes it didnt even look good when it was dirty.
the big-ol-tyres draw enough attention

my 2cents

peace...d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.