Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a bunch of stuff back from the ano man. I think they turned out awesome. The pictures probably aren't the greatest but the purple looks really nice. The handlebars are bontrager satellites, the brakes are paul love levers and the cranks are WI eno. It's probably overkill with my Purple King but what the heck. The price was right to have these done.

Attachments

·
The Duuude, man...
3,537 Posts
Other than the obvious where did you get it done question...

How much?

Do parts need to be silver before they go in, or can they Purple anno a black part for instance?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ncj01 said:
Other than the obvious where did you get it done question...

How much?

Do parts need to be silver before they go in, or can they Purple anno a black part for instance?
I was pretty lucky and it didn't cost me anything besides my time to tear apart. All the parts were silver before they left my house. I wasn't sure about the black so i didn't try. Plus, he was doing me a favor and I didn't want to bury him in a box full of stuff.

·
those are Rollercams...
1,894 Posts
slingshot said:
Just got a bunch of stuff back from the ano man. I think they turned out awesome. The pictures probably aren't the greatest but the purple looks really nice. The handlebars are bontrager satellites, the brakes are paul love levers and the cranks are WI eno. It's probably overkill with my Purple King but what the heck. The price was right to have these done.
Blasphemer!!! :p No such thing as overkill when it comes to 3DV :thumbsup: :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.