Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F = FUN!
I'm glad I pulled up my undies and got out for a ride today at Coyote/Rimrock. LyNx reminded me not to be a wuss (he's in Barbados...so I should have considered that). Ended up being a great ride :)

the stairs...still fun in the snow!

sharing the freshies...

oh boy! I'm trying not to salivate here since stuff on my face is already freezing...

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Dude, what it wasn't warm? :D Damn pretty though :thumbsup: Can't believe you ride those stairs, 'Beast told me you did but I really didn't believe him - guess I'm just a big wuss who doesn't get enough time on stuff like what you have to really improve much :madman: I'd gladly swap places and be there in all that lovely white powder and sweet trails than down here in 84F weather.

·
Registered
149 Posts
How does the Pugsley do climbing uphill in fresh snow? Do you get more traction than with standard mtb tires? I'd really like to try one out in the snow. What a kool bike.

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,106 Posts
I rode late in the day

Rode Meyer's ranch in Aspen Park, the closest trail to the house.
Temp was 2 when I started, -2 when I got back to the house.
I rode my FS on the 2.1s, made it up and over all but one obstacle on the way up.
Funny, I thought coming down thru some of the deeper stuff felt alot like snow boarding as well, almost felt like I was trying to carve down the hill :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts