No. Square taper or Isis only.
That's a short list of current 100mm BB & cranks options:cozz said:botton brackets
If you use ISIS cranks, go for the FSAtimroz said:I ruined a Truvative 100mm isis bb in 50 miles. And I'm a weakling.
action tec square taper with most square taper cranks as well.velopax said:That's a short list of current 100mm BB & cranks options:
- Phil Wood square JIS BB with some square cranks
- Truvative GigaPipe Team DH or FSA Platinum Pro DH ISIS BB with some ISIS cranks
- Race Face Atlas FR & Diabolus DH cranks/BB sets (external bearing BB)
- Profile Racing BMX cranks/BB set
- The Hive 15G cranks/BB set
- Truvativ Howitzer Team BB with some Truvativ cranks with Howitzer interface
- Surly Mr.Whirly cranks with some external bearing BB
Mine is still doing fine after a season of mud, and at ~230-250 lb, I (used to) break everything. Certainly the quality could be variable, but it seems like a good design. The design does seem to depend on the bb shell length/spacer combo being perfect... If your shell plus spacer plus etype bracket stack is the slightest bit too long, it would ruin the bearings in short order. I had to face my shell a hair to make the provided spacer the right thickness.timroz said:I ruined a Truvative 100mm isis bb in 50 miles. And I'm a weakling.
I can't find a 100mm BB option on the Action Tec site :skep:rocwandrer said:action tec square taper with most square taper cranks as well.
the Ti spindle version is straight with spindle collars, meaning you can use it with a 100 mm shell, and with a long spindle, it will just be better supported (last longer, be a little stiffer) than in a 68 or 73mm shell, but otherwise function the same.velopax said:I can't find a 100mm BB option on the Action Tec site :skep: