Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
3,617 Posts
ya its a trippy bike. I simply love mine. but it really is a unique ride. Of all my bikes, its the least finiky. that is...it seems to ride equally well all year long, and anywhere i decide to go. I rode the other day with full panniers (front and rear) of groceries, etc, with the psi down a bit, and 40mph descents on the road was pretty cool. The Pug dont even seem to notice. Put the binders on those large 203mm rotors and it aint no problem, pulling it down into a turn on squirmy tyres is...a unique Pug experience...
cool...
peace..........d

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my buddy rode it the other day and said it was the most comfortable bike he has ever ridden. i am going to make over mine. i have an old enduro that i dont ride amymore and i am going to loot the good parts off of it for the pug. hydros, race face cranks and xt shifters..also i ordered a very cool bling bling item that is so made for the pug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.