Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in class in pueblo all next week (9-13). I plan to take my bike and ride the reserviour area after class (5ish?). If anyone is interested, let's hook up!

mike

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't know you but I'd like to check it out.....the problem is I get off at 4:30 and it would take at least 45min to an hour to get down there. I work at Intel off of GOG........maybe some other time.
-J

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
Not to hijack your thread Wildman, but J do you ride at lunch? We try to frequent Ute Valley during the week...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahem....back to MY post....

doing pueblo res. tues after noon. probably starting somewhere between 4 and 5, any takers?

bikeC....ill be coming from town, west on 96, whats the best parking area and trail head?

mike

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
went up to the spot you suggested

yes, got a trail map, did most all of the trails, man! some of them were nothin but riding on broken up little pieces of rocks, loose, scaring me of flats, and a real pain to climb back up!

not sure if ill do it again on thurs. wife has a training in pueblo on thurs, so might not stay to ride since she;ll have nothing to do.

area seemed small, i did all the trails on the map less a couple here and there in about hour and 10 minutes.

oh well, they were ok i guess

my new camel back was nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.