Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they doing a race again this year? i know its a bit early to be asking but i have not heard anything yet. it was a blast last year. i enjoyed how layed back it was. i hope this year it doesn't clash with the timing of the road races they are having at the AFA. i know last year that kept some people from doing it. i am keeping my fingers crossed that they have a single speed class this year. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ozzie has not started on the race plans yet, but he is trying to make it an annual thing. He and his cohorts have to get the approval from the Lake Pueblo State Park before anything can be set in stone. The race has been a success the last two years. It has brought much attention to this very wonderful area we have down here. If everything goes as planned, it will be in April as it has been. Unfortunately, there will probably not be a SS category. However, things can change. Stay tuned... heck it's still only January!:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Gale force winds:mad: have dried out much of the high points. I'll have more to report later as I will be heading out that way soon. I may not even have to pedal if I head in the right direction!!! I HATE the wind:madman:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pueblo Race 2009

The annual Pueblo race is scheduled this spring for Sunday, April 26th. The race classes and courses will probably remain similar to last year.

The classes are Youth, Beginner, Sport, and Expert. Cash awards will be presented to the top male and female finishers in each class. In an effort to keep the number of classes to a minimum (and cash prizes to a maximum) there will not be a single speed or age category. Just bring your fastest ride.

The local Pueblo bike shops have been great supporters of this event. Last year most every participant recieved some type of merchandise from the drawing following the race.

More details will be posted covering the application process, as we near the event.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.