Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today. The high trails- Cuattro Sinko, OuterLimits, VooDoo are in great shape. Just a little bit of mud in the low lying areas. The canyons still have ice, snow and alot of mud. Not to sure if the mud will clear, but just ride through it, not around it! If the weather holds it should be good for the weekend. Hopefully the wind:madman: will let up! Have fun and be careful if you do venture down:thumbsup: !

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Thank you, Muff. A few of us have been talking about a Sunday ride down that way. If you have the intel and ability, would you mind dropping a Saturday update? Totally at your convenience.

·
The MTB Lab
2,559 Posts
There is also a new map made by Western Maps that is very nice http://www.westernmaps.net/SSLkPuebloTrails.html

Glad I got my ride in yesterday down there, another 4+ inches of snow in the Springs today so far. I rode my Ibis Mojo yesterday, and previously I had ridden my Moots Mooto-XZ 29er down there. Wow, what a difference, except on a few trails, like Lower Dead Dog, the 29er with less suspension was the much better ride. Those monster tires just love the ledge drops that exist all over the place at Pueblo South Shore.

Here was a short video of Hooters Canyon, along with the newer addition that has been added. The new addition was very fun, with slow speed technical moves, looking forward to doing it again.

Hooters Canyon, Pueblo South Shore, CO from Brian Mullin on Vimeo.

·
Registered
296 Posts
pastajet said:
There is also a new map made by Western Maps that is very nice http://www.westernmaps.net/SSLkPuebloTrails.html

Glad I got my ride in yesterday down there, another 4+ inches of snow in the Springs today so far. I rode my Ibis Mojo yesterday, and previously I had ridden my Moots Mooto-XZ 29er down there. Wow, what a difference, except on a few trails, like Lower Dead Dog, the 29er with less suspension was the much better ride. Those monster tires just love the ledge drops that exist all over the place at Pueblo South Shore.

Here was a short video of Hooters Canyon, along with the newer addition that has been added. The new addition was very fun, with slow speed technical moves, looking forward to doing it again.

Hooters Canyon, Pueblo South Shore, CO from Brian Mullin on Vimeo.
i think we crossed paths yesterday. i was in the large group of single speeders. were you wearing a moots jersey?

great conditions yesterday! i had a blast. we put in around 35 miles. i am glad we drove down from the springs. i hope pueblo didn't get any of the snow we just got.

·
Gravity Guy
103 Posts
A couple friends and I drove down from the Springs to ride Pueblo on Sunday and we really enjoyed it. Great conditions, great weather and the trails were fun. We put in about 4 hours looping a lot of the trails together.

We ran into a few groups of riders. We were on a white/black Rocky Mountain, red/black Specialized SX, and a custom white hardtail with white rims. You guys mentioned something about beer on Thursday. Anybody from here?

·
Gravity Guy
103 Posts
We did Hooters, Freeride, and the Upper/Lower Dog after we talked to you. Pretty cool, was a lot different than the Voodoo loop.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.