Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, without the south shore trail system I'd probably be getting pretty damn grumpy. Easy hour drive south and some of the funnest flowy singletrack around. THANKYOU to whatever group/organization is responsible for keeping me out of the nut house in the winter months. A few pics.
Lenz in Stonehenge

Stevo enjoying the day

Makes me want to get wakeboard boat again... and a dry suit. Butta!

·
pedal me happy
202 Posts
I am heading down for christmas at my sisters place in pueblo west and taking the bike
so I can get a little ride in. What do you recomend for trails, I don't do big drops but all else
is good. Just will have a couple hours also.

·
3 Legged Big Top
639 Posts
South Shore trails can keep occupied for a couple hours easy. Here's couple from my ride today
Body of water Nature Natural landscape Water resources Water

Bicycle wheel Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim

Body of water Coastal and oceanic landforms Water resources Coast Shore

Tire Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Wheel Bicycle wheel

Great day to ride PSS. Well worth the drive

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice pics!!...We were planning a trip on Tuesday. Need help with what trail heads to hit. Looks pretty flat..any cool downhill stuff?

·
3 Legged Big Top
639 Posts
dancruz said:
Nice pics!!...We were planning a trip on Tuesday. Need help with what trail heads to hit. Looks pretty flat..any cool downhill stuff?
You will find the techy stuff up the canyons just off south shore trail not far from the marina or coming off the ridge visible from the marina. If you just want to pedal, head out to outer limits or voodoo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts