Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm writing this just to let you know how great is TBC .....
A couple months ago i placed an order online by the Transition site of some derailleur hanger and stuff for a value of about 120$ .. TBC in the person of Carl Buchanan was fast and kind to ship the parcel in notime and give me the tracking number to check the shipment status ...
All was right till goods arrived to Italy .. at this point the silly dumb asses of the italian postal service lost the parcel ... ! it passed about 1 month of phone calls .. at the end those lame people told me the parcel was lost and no way to find it ... the only way to obtain a reimbursement was via the usps office of departure ...
At this point i contacted Carl to know what i could do ....
With my enormous surprise Carl followed my trouble with willingness and kindness ...
At the end of the story there was no way usps refund me in any way .... at this point Transition bikes and especially Carl Buchanan charged themselves of the mistake of the italian postal service ... they re-sent me the whole shipment TOTALLY at their charge ..
Now .. for someone it could be a normal thing .. but i'd like to check how many "big" companies would treat a simple customer like this ...
I have no words to thanks those guys at TBC ... those are the things that make a company REALLY GREAT ... :thumbsup:
TRANSITION OWNER FOR LIFE .... ;)
Cheers ....
Vic ...

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Ditto...Mike took care of a late request around xmas for stem clamp parts for my friend in the Philippines! I got 'em in time to make his NewYear start out back on his sled! They sent my LBS a Covert for myself cuz there weren't any dealers in town (Houston). Love the bike and this company! Transition rider 4 Life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.