Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
backpedal wants the earlier start time so he can enjoy himself before he has to entertain customers all afternoon. JRA, J-style will be strictly enforced in the parking lot.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Anyone out there? Feel free to heckle Sterling on this thread. He needs more practice with his retorts.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Too early for me, plus, I'm doing Ales and Trails the day before. I'll be looking for a nice, easy spin on Sunday.

Have fun.

·
Bomber
982 Posts
This thing I have going on called a life really takes a hit with retorts rehearsal but with J's training I may just be getting somewhere.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
You realize of course that by mentioning J and his training, you are opening yourself up to a whole line of questioning/commentary about just how you might be paying for said training, right? That's like asking the board to "pile on." Have you learned nothing?! Tsk, tsk, young padawan. Seems like a bit more training might be in order. . . I'm just sayin'.

·
Bomber
982 Posts
SVSocrates said:
You realize of course that by mentioning J and his training, you are opening yourself up to a whole line of questioning/commentary about just how you might be paying for said training, right? That's like asking the board to "pile on." Have you learned nothing?! Tsk, tsk, young padawan. Seems like a bit more training might be in order. . . I'm just sayin'.
Hey Perez...where the hell have you been? I haven't heard anything bike related out of your mouth in months, haven't seen you in days either. WTF man?

Thats a trick we call diversion.

·
Curse you Coe!
214 Posts
I'm down for Sunday Dog. This time with 30psi front/rear and two spare tubes.

Audi0 how's apartment hunting going? Has ur gf already picked out a place? I spotted SVS on two occasions this week, Wednesday shop ride and Sunday afternoon.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
I did last Wednesday's PTB ride. With Patty out of commission, I led the FBG ride which Charles renamed, the "Fat Bellied Guys" ride.

I'll be there this Wednesday.

I've been really struggling with poor quality sleep, so I haven't been doing many morning rides lately. I hope to get back on track later this summer.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SVSocrates said:
I've been really struggling with poor quality sleep, so I haven't been doing many morning rides lately. I hope to get back on track later this summer.
See man, if you'd ride more, earlier in the day, you'd be more tired, and therefore sleep better. :D

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Challenge!

Redpine88 said:
See man, if you'd ride more, earlier in the day, you'd be more tired, and therefore sleep better. :D
I second this...quit being a panzy perez (all in brotherly love).

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
You're right. Sleep apnea is definitely a pansy problem. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I need to sack up...:p

Seriously...it sucks. I'm working on trying to get better sleep. You should see the air hose I have to attach to my face every night. I'm not sure it's getting the job done, though. I may have to consider surgery...putting thoughts of a dirt jump bike even further into the future :(

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sack up, or shack up? :p

I should've titled this thread "Michael's Woes" or something.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Ha! My woes indeed.

BTW, you really need to switch to thread view so you can respond directly to the part of the thread you are referencing. I'm tired of searching around for your pithy, smart-ass comments. ;)

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SVSocrates said:
Ha! My woes indeed.

BTW, you really need to switch to thread view so you can respond directly to the part of the thread you are referencing. I'm tired of searching around for your pithy, smart-ass comments. ;)
Sir, I shall therefore quote you, saving you further sleepless nights.

·
Bomber
982 Posts
SVSocrates said:
You're right. Sleep apnea is definitely a pansy problem. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I need to sack up...:p

Seriously...it sucks. I'm working on trying to get better sleep. You should see the air hose I have to attach to my face every night. I'm not sure it's getting the job done, though. I may have to consider surgery...putting thoughts of a dirt jump bike even further into the future :(
...As much fun as it is to rag on people, I think it's getting less fun doing it on mtbr. That being said, my dad has had sleep apnea for years (since I was little). I have slept in the same room with him (out door ed, camping in a trailer etc.) and know what he goes through. Bummer dude, you will work through it though.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wait a sec . . .

Sterling has a conscience?

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now with 100% more bling!

Thanks PTB!

Roll call?

·
Curse you Coe!
214 Posts
9:30 at Passion is good. That gives me more time to pinch flat both wheels at the pavers, change the flat, and continue the rest of the ride. This time I'll carry two tubes and CO2.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.