Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· 9 lives
22,380 Posts
Yesterday, on my commute home from Toronto, I saw countless runners/joggers but surprisingly I saw no cyclists. However this morning on my commute to work I saw a lone cyclist in the storm... go figure!

· Evil Jr.
6,567 Posts
There were tons of people riding past the house yesterday. Heck, even I heeded the siren song of the open road. :)

Today... not so much. I can barely see out the window!

· mtbr Decade+
1,539 Posts
I am signed up to do the Steaming Nostril in 10 days. Does anyone have a fatbike I can borrow?
Your Rocky Mountain is called a "Blizzard". Duh. You'll be fine. Showing up in that elite wave with a steel bike with no Dura-Ace or XTR is like you waging psychological warfare...AND winning. The number of sharted shammies will triple. The day will be yours.

· Lemmy Rules!
1,751 Posts
Your Rocky Mountain is called a "Blizzard". Duh. You'll be fine. Showing up in that elite wave with a steel bike with no Dura-Ace or XTR is like you waging psychological warfare...AND winning. The number of sharted shammies will triple. The day will be yours.
70 km of icy gravel on a 20 year old steel 26" hardtail with cantilever brakes...what could possibly go wrong?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.