Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man today was such a tease. I wish I called in sick.

·
rad to the power of sick
1,969 Posts
Definitely got out for a couple big rides in the last two days. Looking out the window, its hard to imagine it was 10 degrees and sunny 15 hours ago.

·
9 lives
15,972 Posts
Yesterday, on my commute home from Toronto, I saw countless runners/joggers but surprisingly I saw no cyclists. However this morning on my commute to work I saw a lone cyclist in the storm... go figure!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
probably "thatshowiroll"
he's still riding to work everyday.
was he wearing a speedo?

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
There were tons of people riding past the house yesterday. Heck, even I heeded the siren song of the open road. :)

Today... not so much. I can barely see out the window!

·
Dog Slow
93 Posts
It is March in Canada, I am not going to complain but if this crap sticks around into April...

The weather makes for a good day off rebuilding bikes for spring, stay positive.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Been 20+ every day in N.C. Best riding I have ever seen. Not to mention a good start to race season. Climbing 2000-3000 ft every day.

I'm very very sad to be heading home in a few day.

·
Lemmy Rules!
1,772 Posts
I am signed up to do the Steaming Nostril in 10 days. Does anyone have a fatbike I can borrow?

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
I am signed up to do the Steaming Nostril in 10 days. Does anyone have a fatbike I can borrow?
Your Rocky Mountain is called a "Blizzard". Duh. You'll be fine. Showing up in that elite wave with a steel bike with no Dura-Ace or XTR is like you waging psychological warfare...AND winning. The number of sharted shammies will triple. The day will be yours.

Reactions: nickboers

·
Lemmy Rules!
1,772 Posts
Your Rocky Mountain is called a "Blizzard". Duh. You'll be fine. Showing up in that elite wave with a steel bike with no Dura-Ace or XTR is like you waging psychological warfare...AND winning. The number of sharted shammies will triple. The day will be yours.
70 km of icy gravel on a 20 year old steel 26" hardtail with cantilever brakes...what could possibly go wrong?

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
That's the indomitable spirit. Bring an extra tube and a couple of "Hot Shots".

·
I Strava Hamburgers
727 Posts
Showing up in that elite wave with a steel bike with no Dura-Ace or XTR is like you waging psychological warfare...AND winning. The number of sharted shammies will triple. The day will be yours.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Biggie again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts