Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI from a friend:

“Someone got hurt at UC coming down to highway 9. Firetruck, Ambulance, Rangers...

After that, the Rangers were swarming the area. Two patrolling the dirt road (with lights flashing) between the tanks and double-gates catching people popping out from the single track while others were patrolling highway 9... “ -Dave

$400 tickets are very real now at UC.

·
Registered
my hair crawled away
540 Posts
We have a HUGE footprint building where we are not suppose to be.

Features that have gone wild don't help the cause. These are not safe features made by rookie builders that have no liability. Dave and crew have hundreds of hours building gaps on the other side of empire grade. Give us an inch, we take a mile................

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
The trails aren’t dangerous, it’s the riders who have no idea what they are doing riding in groups of 12 going down them that pose them that are the liability.

More rangers means less riders out on the trails. not complaining.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
What actually is not legal--I get the down to 9 stuff but behind the tanks up to Empire in the rolling terrain??? Always been a question for me and have been asked many times.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What actually is not legal--I get the down to 9 stuff but behind the tanks up to Empire in the rolling terrain??? Always been a question for me and have been asked many times.
So what is legal is EMT trail from Golf Club Drive. This becomes fire road and goes all the way to Wilder State Park. That is legal.

Anything beyond that, on either side of the fire road is not legal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.