Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used my horn 3 times this week. I know for a fact 2 were elderly drivers, and one had an Alberta license plate. One of the elderly drivers ran a red left turn arrow in an F-250 towing a ~20' long (empty) trailer.

Please consider that some year round Phoenix residents enjoy being alive, and injury free.
You drive worse than teenagers.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Cool, it's evasive driving season again!

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
I've used my horn 3 times this week. I know for a fact 2 were elderly drivers, and one had an Alberta license plate. One of the elderly drivers ran a red left turn arrow in an F-250 towing a ~20' long (empty) trailer.

Please consider that some year round Phoenix residents enjoy being alive, and injury free.
You drive worse than teenagers.
They're back .............................

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

I was just wondering about this. There's a lot of Canadians in Arizona, especially permanent residents. Why is that? The news assures me that Canada is the Shangri-La of the western world. Everything is free, especially the medical care. Free, free, free, free as the air you breathe. They have "common sense" gun control.:madman: Canada is everything America isn't, and oh, so much better. Why would anybody give that up to come to AZ?

I mean, medical care isn't free, far from it. They actually expect you to pay for it.

Guns? Constitutional carry and all that. I bet most northern "intellectuals" would have a conniption if they found out that it's not only quick and easy to buy a gun in AZ, you can actually carry it too, and without permission from Big Brother.

Sheriff Joe? He's probably up there with George Bush and Adolph Hitler for the amount of effigies burned. Enforcing the laws is racist and makes you a horrible person, don'tchaknow?

So really, why do people leave paradise in the western world and come to a place with expensive medical care, a bunch of ******** with guns, and a Sheriff that hates minorities? The news didn't deceive me all these years, right?

·
Registered
249 Posts
yep not only that but with school classes going on....traffic gets congested. Everytime I leave from work, there is a snowbird driving in the left lane down scottsdale road going less than the speed limit. Its ridiculous

·
Meatbomb
7,630 Posts
It's good for the economy.. I played a round of Golf this afternoon and the majority of the people I encountered spoke with a German accent.

·
Chamois Dropper
772 Posts
You guys are not alone. Florida is overrun with them at this time of year. They seem nice enough , but I drive a lot during the day, and they are a menace. :madmax: Mostly Ontario plates here.

·
bland
1,294 Posts
Do I count as a snowbird if I only ride down there in the winter? My car has an AZ plate but its a 96 outback full of dudes in flannel shirts and un-leashed dogs.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
At least three times a week there's a head on collision, that won't be my fault, if I want it. That's w/o the blue-hairs.

·
dirt visionary
6,509 Posts
Doubt your PSA will be seen by the right crowd...think this more of I wanna vent than a PSA

1 - 20 of 44 Posts