Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wondering if you have some pictures of some pro's bikes. Any kind, I just love to see the hot setups those riders have!

This is Travis Brown's 69er. Polished & clearcoated frame.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Garlock said:
Travis who?
Travis Brown is a former racer who now aids Trek in mountain bike design. He was the main driving force behind the Trek 69er bike. This is his own 69er. I wonder how that quick release holds up in that horizontal dropout?

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Every issue, Mountain Bike Action has a feature on a different pro's bike. I'll bet if you went to their site, you'd be able to search for them pics.

MBAction.com

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Finch Platte said:
MBAction.com
I hate their website. Not only have they disabled right click, but it also pops up that super annoying message when you use the mouse's scroll. Finally, there's no contact information on their website to complain about it. :mad:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
bad mechanic said:
I hate their website. Not only have they disabled right click, but it also pops up that super annoying message when you use the mouse's scroll. Finally, there's no contact information on their website to complain about it. :mad:
Yeah, I just found that out myself. Plus, the search function is useless, and the pages take too long to load.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Nice find.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts