Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... my Not Quite Local Bike Shop ..... having "issues" with my local shop (ordered bushings for my old Fuel 90 back in the spring, they never got them, never contacted me.......called them in late summer, said they'd get back to me. Called them last week, said they'd get back to me.) I called Cedar Bluff Cycles in Knoxville same day last week, parts were in this Thursday !!! Major kudos to what will now be my new NQLBS .... local guys shot themselves in the foot (they seem to cater more towards the roadies/tris, it seems) .... dunno if they thought I'd shell out for a new bike because they "couldn't get the outdated parts" for my old Fuel, or what, but .... I love my old Fuel to death, ain't looking to replace because THEY couldn't source me a few $$$ worth of parts.... arse-hats !!!
KUDOS TO CEDAR BLUFF CYCLES in Knoxville .... Thanks, folks - I'll be buying from y'all in the future !!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.