Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Props 1:

Having whacked my Light and Motion ARC Hid on more than one occasion, it developed a habit of sometimes coming on, and sometimes not. Juice was getting to the unit, but the unit wasn't reliable. Admittedly, this was the result of clumsy riding, a fact I did not overlook when describing the problem to L&M. Quick story is, I sent the unit to them, they fixed it gratis, no questions, no BS, and it's on it's way back to me, all in less than 2 weeks. Nice to know that a company still backs up its products, and then some.

Props 2:

Ordered an Il Pompino for my girl from Brant at On-One last Wednesday, a complete SS roadie at an unbelievable sale price, and the thing was delivered yesterday. Shipping was $30 USD for the whole bike, and it got here (VA) in an unbelievable 3 business days. Nice! Packaging was top-notch--have a look--not a mar anywhere on it. Yeah, comes with an Inbred saddle, but I guess it'd be hard to come up with an image for an Il Pompino saddle that wouldn't offend some prude.

Now, assuming the sizing was right, just gotta throw it together and hello bike-camping! Built pics to follow soon. Brant, man, keep up the great work!

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Jealous

I have the grey Il Pompino and it's my favorite ride right now, even above my IF Planet X.

I saw those deals and it's a steal even w/ shipping. $30? Holy crap, that's cheap.

LOVE the seat too. I might have to get one of those...

·
HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
923 Posts
Thank Ray not Brant!

Ray does all the work...Brant just sits up in his control tower sipping lattes and doing his nails while raking in the fat cash.

Yeah--On-One is the shizzzznit. I have 2 Inbreds that I ride the crap outta. I would have more, but I'd need a Swiss bank account and someone's house to stash them at.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.