Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Prophet felt a bit sketchy over the weekend, I was riding very technical rocky sections and the bike just did'nt feel too stable. So I'm just interested to know how you guys have your Prophets set up for really rocky stuff, I mean big rock gardens.
Do you have your rebound fast or slow, I'm interested in fork but mainly rear shock set up.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Lots of rocks of varied size (small to chainring hitting sized, some stable, some loose and rolling), lots of roots, dry, wet, muddy, up, down, fast, slow... Quite technical trails with varied conditions. The Prophet has proven to be just incredible in such conditions, it handles well everywhere I take it.

If you bounce around in rock garden and get thrown up on jump landings and big impacts, it's probably too quick. If you feel like the suspension is dead, probably too slow. Next time you hit such a trail section, do it a few times and play with the rebound to see how it affects the handling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.