Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone of you Prophet owners thinks the prophet graphic (the wizard with the glass ball) is cool, and would like one let me know. I am in the process of tracing it out and cutting the pic as a stick on graphic. I am making it large enough for a license plate, and can make virtually any size.

Lefty

ps...I don't know if is a C Dale copyrighted image, but if I don't sell them so what........

·
Registered
2 Posts
LeftyMax said:
If anyone of you Prophet owners thinks the prophet graphic (the wizard with the glass ball) is cool, and would like one let me know. I am in the process of tracing it out and cutting the pic as a stick on graphic. I am making it large enough for a license plate, and can make virtually any size.

Lefty

ps...I don't know if is a C Dale copyrighted image, but if I don't sell them so what........
So what actually happened with this? Are stickers available of the Prophet? If so How can a get one or two or... colors available?

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
scsTiTan said:
So what actually happened with this? Are stickers available of the Prophet? If so How can a get one or two or... colors available?

Thanks
Helloooooooo,

I'd like a pair too, but i actually just want some Cannondale Stickers so that i can put on my car.... ! How much $ ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.