Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone need to trim down their cable housings? Mine were about an inch too long and the cables for front brake, rear der, and rear brake needed trimmed down. (terrible cable rub) I didnt know if the cables came cut from cdale or if the dealer cut them down and just didnt get the correct length. I was thinking of getting a set of the the aztec power cables for the rear brakes to get a better response on the brake lever. the routing for the mech brakes is good but it is a long way back there and just doesnt have the snappy feel of the front. (for obvious reasons) anyone ever have luck with these? everything else works pretty good. My radium air pressure works best at around 140 or 145, I go about 190. I think the recomended is 170 or so. I dont really get the 25 percent sag even at 140. took the bike out for maiden voyage at 170 and just kept bumping it down until it felt right. Is 140 going to stay pretty static due to the pedaling platform or is this just a break in period thing. I say this b/c sooner or later I WILL endo and I dont want to keep the shock pump in my camelback. bottom line winter is dead long live long rides.

·
Registered
69 Posts
you will have to adjust the air a little was the shock is broke in.(took about 6 rides for mine)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.