Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which bike, the Prophet 600 or Warrior Elite? I ride aggressive XC. 2' drop offs and small jumps. I live near the coast so there are no long climbs, just flat with lots of pedaling. I could get the Prophet through my LBS and have the convience of free tune-ups with the purchase. Plus I am moving within 2 mile of shop soon. I would have to get the Iron Horse through Supergo or some other webstore and not have the benfit of the tune-ups. I will not be able to test ride either bike, because the LBS is small and doesn't inventory higher end mtbs. (mostly BMX, and low end hardtails mtbs)

·
Registered
253 Posts
No comparison, go with the Prophet 600. The lefty fork is sweet. The components on the prophet are a lot better when it comes to suspension. I test rode on and it is one sweet bike. The prophet is going to weight about 34 lbs. where the Warrior is more like 36. Test ride a prophet and put forth the extra money you will be pleased.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.