Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a wait on some parts and not having much free time I finally got started building up my new Capitan ! Chad from red barn built the wheels ! Nice job ! :thumbsup: Hope to have it finished and hit the dirt this weekend ! ;) TIG.

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey..............

Enel said:
About time!

That thing is sweet looking. It will be interesting to see how it compares to your Salty.
thanks , Enel ! I'm hoping to finish the Cappy tommorrow and getting it dirty this weekend ! :D I'll post the finished product and let you know what I think of the ride ! ;) TIG.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice TIG!!!!!

Say goodbye to the elsalty, I still am in awe over my EL COMMANDANTE, rode a 26er last week for a short stint and it felt like a little kids bike!!! Youre gonna love it, ecspecially in the rocky terrain up in your neck of the woods.....

bog.

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HaHa..........................

Soupboy said:
Ehhh.

Kidding. All in good taste.
................. I know it looks so Pedestrian ! :D I'll have to take a look at your El Pimpitan someday ! ;) TIG.

Bog ,

Been riding the Rock Lake trails a couple times his summer , lookin forward to riding the big wheel Capitan there and on other trails in the area ! :thumbsup: A couple minor snags on my Cappy project , I thought I could get a couple of needed items locally but they don't have squat ! :madman: Oh well maybe by July ! TIG.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
TIG,

Where do you live? I'm in SLP. You're welcome to check my Cappy out but yours is sufficiently pimped by its bad self.

What items do you need to get it going? I have enough crap in my garage to probably build another bike so there's a chance I have something that can get you riding sooner. PM or email me.

The Cappy at Rock Lake is a blast. Can't wait to get back there for GFIII.

TIGMAN said:
................. I know it looks so Pedestrian ! :D I'll have to take a look at your El Pimpitan someday ! ;) TIG.

Bog ,

Been riding the Rock Lake trails a couple times his summer , lookin forward to riding the big wheel Capitan there and on other trails in the area ! :thumbsup: A couple minor snags on my Cappy project , I thought I could get a couple of needed items locally but they don't have squat ! :madman: Oh well maybe by July ! TIG.

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for ...............

Soupboy said:
TIG,

Where do you live? I'm in SLP. You're welcome to check my Cappy out but yours is sufficiently pimped by its bad self.

What items do you need to get it going? I have enough crap in my garage to probably build another bike so there's a chance I have something that can get you riding sooner. PM or email me.

The Cappy at Rock Lake is a blast. Can't wait to get back there for GFIII.
............ the generous offer but I already notified my parts pusher ! :D Check your Private messages ! Later ! TIG.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.