Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes not from US but from wales {uk}, dt hub no problem there, they where built for me by notubes sister company in the uk. i was a bit concerned about the strength to wight ratio but they told me there just as strong as olympic rims maybe a bit stronger, :thumbsup: will post more picks soon,

·
Ridin' dirty!
2,158 Posts
So...where on the Rush will you attach those helicopter rotor blades?? :D :D :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I love it.
it's UNBELIEVABLE cycle , i hope it really exists ;)

You will use it for xc races or marathons/long rides? I would only put 650b wheels ;) ztr 355+ Schwalbe RR , might be little heavier but smoother with better traction/rolling resistance

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Yes will be used for long xc racing, very happy with my chose of wheels and tyres, these roll very fast, no problem, may try RR in the future, thanks, no lies here, the bike does exists as u can see from the photos, thanks

Hamilton NO 1 get in:D

·
Registered
179 Posts

Moaar pics please ;] !

How does it ride?
Is it comfy or do you have to bend a lot?
What's you height , weight?
What size is the frame and stem?
Is lefty plush & responsive , or you have ridden better fork? (if so, which one)

I'm thinking of building Rush for next sesion , white-black-green one, but I'm not sure if it's a perfect match for me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spec of me = 10 stone 5.9, only ridden a few times, after build, geometry of head is spot on, handles really well, work rate to distance is very low, stem is 100-5, i did have a 120-5 but it was a bit to long for me, i would consider a 2008 frame tho as if a total new frame comes out soon u won't have spent as much money and just replace the frame for the new one. Anyway thats up to u, eer oh ye, i had a fox f120 on it first and what a fork that was great, but i do think the lefty sl is a upgrade due to weight, it does feel a lot like the fox which is a good thing, get it set up right and u cant go wrong. as for picks i just have not got around to it yet, will post some more soon:thumbsup:
bike is medium
have a look at this pick when i first got it, :cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts