Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
no one is gona

no one is gona answer unless they know the answer to your question. you gota be paitent and don't get your panties all in a knot. if your post goes 9 hours with out a response then reply to it once just to bring it to the top so ppl will see it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NRTH SHORE said:
no one is gona answer unless they know the answer to your question. you gota be paitent and don't get your panties all in a knot. if your post goes 9 hours with out a response then reply to it once just to bring it to the top so ppl will see it.
ok sorry but what are the progressive and linear shock mounts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok heres the deal with progressive and linear shock mounts. In the linear mode, the shock and spring assembly use the same amount of force to compress throughout the range of travel. In the progressive mode, it is harder and harder to compress the shock and spring as you get deeper into the travel. So it is really easy to get the shock to move the first inch, but it is a lot harder to get the shock to move in the last inch of travel. It is probably better to go with the progressive setting so it is alot harder to bottom your shock, oh and it will feel like you have more travel if you cant bottom your shock. I hope this makes a little more sense of things. ;)

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
It always gets me just how many people on here can't friggen think for themselves :D

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
should I put my left shoe on first or the right one? :p

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
DanD said:
I've been having a lot of luck left shoe first
cool man thanks I knew I was doing it wrong :confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.