Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
surly inbred
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A nice write up in the local rag the other day. As mentioned it is a struggle in this area since you have to load up the bikes & travel for anything decent. Multi use trails created by bikers ...it's a good thing!

I spoke with Victor at Trailblazers this afternoon when I stopped on my way home from Spencer. Tells me they have about 4-5 miles of ridable trail with a goal of 10 miles including a nice mix from beginner to expert.. SWEET! (mostly cause I could hit it on the way home from work on a regular basis )

Expressed an interest to jump in and I hear they usually work out there Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons ...think I'm gonna head out tomorrow for a short ride & some ground breaking. I'll offer to provide a cooler of 'hops' if anyone else wants to jump in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did you make it to Dryer Rd?

What did you think of it? Hopefully you could find most of the trails.

I have been helping Rick, Scott and Victor over there for the last month or so - we have made good progress, but still have a way to go. I'm pretty psyched because I live about 2 miles from the park.

How are the trails at Spencer?

Fritz

·
surly inbred
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rider said:
What did you think of it?
Excellent work!

I think they've done a great job here. To be honest I was expecting to see pretty tame stuff as it was designed around a public park, but there's a little for everyone here. I would really like to offer up some time to help out soon (hopefully I will be off the night work schedule soon :rolleyes: ) since I will definitely be spending more time here! You are very lucky to have that in your backyard ...I'm on black 575 should our paths cross out there.

Spencer is in great shape... there is less mud now than I've seen during the middle of summer the last couple seasons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.