Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retrograde Customs
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's my 95 animal. yes the tires are flat, lol :D . i don't remember the last time i rode the thing, it's been hanging in the garage forever. i'd bring it back if i could find some elastomers locally.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
SPUNK! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Nice ride. You can still find elastomers "here and there". How about upgrading the shocks to somethign more suitable? Risse has some stuff available if you have the cash. Or if you're handy with metal working (machine shop) you can make adaptors and put on more updated shocks.

·
Retrograde Customs
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AndrewTO said:
SPUNK! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Nice ride. You can still find elastomers "here and there". How about upgrading the shocks to somethign more suitable? Risse has some stuff available if you have the cash. Or if you're handy with metal working (machine shop) you can make adaptors and put on more updated shocks.
yeah that's it exactly, if you have the cash. the elastomers would be cool, i know of a place that is supposed to have them but i just havent got around to getting out there. be kinda cool to keep it original.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
dansjustchillin said:
yeah that's it exactly, if you have the cash. the elastomers would be cool, i know of a place that is supposed to have them but i just havent got around to getting out there. be kinda cool to keep it original.
I still got my 856. the elastomers are shot. and its got GLS, great looking suspension.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.