Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I've got to watch all but one stage of "the tour" I still don't know what a majority of the main sponsors are actually representing. Does anyont know of one website that has a break down in english?

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
bugaroo said:
While I've got to watch all but one stage of "the tour" I still don't know what a majority of the main sponsors are actually representing. Does anyont know of one website that has a break down in english?
If you can purchase the Australian RIDE road magazine they had an official TdF magazine/Program out that included a splurge on each team, their equipment, web pahe details, co sponsor information and most importantly general team info together with authorities discussing key rider information.

http://www.letour.fr/ may also have information.

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
bugaroo said:
This month's VeloNews has a supplement about the TDF '04. In it is an explanation of all the teams.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.