Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have your attention, no, not that kind of rubber! I love all 3 of my kids. Seriously though, the trail star hd, and the o rings on my ccdba and lev cable cover all have cracking/splitting problems. I replaced the hd as the cracks in the sidewall were deep enough to èxpose the threads in the casing. My problem is finding replacement rings for the shock sag indicator and particularly the lev cable cover. Anyone know where I can get just the o ring for the lev?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Maybe drop by at your local hardware store and see if they have o-rings that would be suitable. That would be the easiest. Otherwise, I know you can buy a replacement cover.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Furnace room when I had to make more room in the garage. What wrecks them? The flames sucking all the moisture out of the room? What does a fridge do? I better remove anything else that is rubber in that room! (Storage)

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Furnace room when I had to make more room in the garage. What wrecks them? The flames sucking all the moisture out of the room? What does a fridge do? I better remove anything else that is rubber in that room! (Storage)
Ozone. Breaks down the rubber

1 - 6 of 6 Posts