Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having a problem with the Weight Weenies website? When I look at the listings, there is nothing new for about the past year. For example, if I look at suspension forks there are only about four 2006 models, and no 2007 models (I saw someone here saying some 2007 Fox weights were there). Is there an updated website or something I have missed? The WW in me wants my fix, but I can't get it:confused:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure he's busy, but when I look at the listings page, the newest updates are about a year old. On the fork page I see only four or five 2006 forks, and no 2007 forks. Since other people are talking about listings on there that are quite new (such as the 2007 Fox I mentioned before), I am wondering if there is something I am missing in updating what I get. I'm not trying to be difficult, point a finger, etc., just wanting to see the latest updates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.