Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday I noticed that the front tire on my bike is wobbling. What causes this? how can it be fixed? for now, the only thing I've done is release the front brake a little bit to avoid contact between the rim and the brake pads as the wheel turns.

please help!

:confused:

·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oohhh

yeah, I had heard those words before. haha, I was under the impression that it had something to do with the "central core" of the wheel but it actually has more to do with the spokes. In any case I do not want to mess around with this myself.

anybody with a physics degree want to elaborate?

I'm kind of bored...

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
mtbnewguy said:
yeah, I had heard those words before. haha, I was under the impression that it had something to do with the "central core" of the wheel but it actually has more to do with the spokes. In any case I do not want to mess around with this myself.

anybody with a physics degree want to elaborate?

I'm kind of bored...
It is not that complicated. The search function and Google are your friend, especially when you are bored.

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
"central core" is a concept I've yet to run into with bicycles....truing wheels might be scary at first but rocket science it ain't...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.