Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mmmmmm Beer!
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of my buddies has my old Pro Floater tried posting a picture of it and the posting was removed. He isn't trying to sell it but just trying to see what value it has. It's one of the original ones that RC built with the original rear end. I know if he thinks it's worth enough he will get a add here. I'll have him send a picture again if there's any interest. It's sweet! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
995 Posts
CPATCRASH said:
One of my buddies has my old Pro Floater tried posting a picture of it and the posting was removed. He isn't trying to sell it but just trying to see what value it has. It's one of the original ones that RC built with the original rear end. I know if he thinks it's worth enough he will get a add here. I'll have him send a picture again if there's any interest. It's sweet! :D
Old proflos are typically worth a few hundred it seems. I've bought & sold several, and follow them pretty closely. I think Shayne (#1 Mantits collector) can confirm this.

"what's it worth" posts wind up turning into ads rather quickly. This is actually our fault more than the sellers... as collectors we often just cant help ourselves, and a "WIW" post is usually followed by a flurry of offers. So they're treated the same by the man.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
flyingsuperpetis said:
Old proflos are typically worth a few hundred it seems. I've bought & sold several, and follow them pretty closely. I think Shayne (#1 Mantits collector) can confirm this.

"what's it worth" posts wind up turning into ads rather quickly. This is actually our fault more than the sellers... as collectors we often just cant help ourselves, and a "WIW" post is usually followed by a flurry of offers. So they're treated the same by the man.
If you buy a MTBR ad, you're good. I did the "MTBR ad + spam the forum" plan when I was shopping for a wheelset, and it worked!

MTBR WANTS ITS TWO DOLLARS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.