Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, are the courses people race in events like the Sea Otter Classic open to the public year round? I've heard you can go ride the Red Bull Rampage course, but say I wanted to go ride th Sea Otter Dh course, could I????

·
www.derbyrims.com
6,766 Posts
twouareks said:
Just curious, are the courses people race in events like the Sea Otter Classic open to the public year round? I've heard you can go ride the Red Bull Rampage course, but say I wanted to go ride th Sea Otter Dh course, could I????
Sea Otter breaks down all the downhill coarses imediatly after the event is over.
The XC course trails there including single tracks are open for riding all year.

Laguna Seca is a County Park leased to organizers for events including the MotoGp and Race Cars. They also have camping year round.

- ray

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
I think this is one of the cool things about our sport: Want to go shoot hoops at Madison Square Garden? Play a little flag football at Solider Field? No?

But I can go ride the Tour de France route, or hit that dh course in Vail...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.