Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good trail systems around Princeton NJ? I was going to go down and see my sister some time in April and thought maybe i'd bring my bike down to get a ride before the trails up in my area dry out. I'm thinking Jersey will be a few weeks ahead of Northern New York for riding.

·
Registered
406 Posts
6 Mile Run

Just a few miles north of Princeton. Despite it's name there are more than six miles of trails. The first part is about a 3 mile out and back, that's feisty and turny, rollers. That trail leads to a 6 mile loop that's a lot of fun, with a little bit of everything.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is the Delaware Canal Road Bike safe? it looks to be all crush stone. I have boat and being that gas prices are flying up, driving my truck down with the mountain bikes is looking out of the question. We can fit the road bikes in the car prety easily. But it looks like 6 mile run is only 2 miles from my sisters house and not far from the marriott we are staying at off of Rt1

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we are going to bring the mountain bikes down... we are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Princton and my sis lives in Belle Mead.

I have an XC bike, i should be able to pedal it on some flat trails for a little while

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.