Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Delirious Tuck
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over at the knolly website trying to find a CT dealer to check 2010 model prices, seems the local guys aren't on any more and my homies at Speedgoat unfortunately don't carry them any more either (seriously disappointed on this).

So I ended up clicking along to the Online dealer link at knollybikes.com and found this:
http://www.calgarycycleonline.com/home.php?cat=812

It looks like the Podium is CAD$3149 and the 2010 DT is $2974; or US$3063 for the Podium and US$2900 (rounded up) . (I'm typing this from my iPhone so my apologies on the 1930's style changes in font.).

Is this an accurate USD dealer price estimate or should we be awaiting further guidance prior to pulling the trigger? Or did I just miss a website link?

·
Delirious Tuck
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slight derail/apology: using a forum via iPhone is a pain in the ass, impossible to enter text with ease, MTBR needs an iPhone app or I need to use mtbr from a computer. My apologies for typos.

Regarding Demo bikes, I'm looking for shinny new baby!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
jitenshakun said:
That's just it. I think the Endo went out 3-4 times all year and the DT went out 2-3 times.

Still, a bike is only new once...
You can check with Cycle Loft in Burlington, MA. I know they had an 09 Endo and DT that they demo'd last year. Not sure if they are planning to do anything with the 2010 DT. If they did you could demo it and stay up here for a few days and I could show you the local stash.

btw,
Picked up my DT from Mtn. High Cyclery in CO. He's always given me great pricing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.