Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been shopping from time to time on Pricepoint and a while back I entered a raffle to win a Contour GPS. I've been researching the pros and cons of GoPro and Contour for a while. It sounds like you can't lose with either one. So, I've been saving money and all of the sudden I won! I never win anything. I'm super stoked and looking forward to using this camera. I've got a lot of learning to do, but I'm motivated! Anyway, I just wanted to share this news of my good fortune with my MTBR friends

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have always seen those contest and it's good to hear from someone winning one. Congrats! Enjoy the camera and now you have some money saved up that you don't have to spend on a camera. Sounds like some new bike parts.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have always seen those contest and it's good to hear from someone winning one. Congrats! Enjoy the camera and now you have some money saved up that you don't have to spend on a camera. Sounds like some new bike parts.
Probably looking like some new climbing gear. The bikes doing pretty well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.