Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't want to sound like a shill but I've dealt with almost all the major mail order companies over the years and pricepoint.com has never let me down. They seem to just get it right in all areas from selection, price, speed, and returns. Thumbs up!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I second this post!

I'v dealt with Pricepoint like 3 times and they have always been a pleasure to deal with.

I always up for the better shipping it's usually reasonably priced like $10 I think or something and the items always arrive in 2 days..I can't remember if it's 2 0r 3 day shipping I use but anyway they're a great company to deal with.

And they usually have great prices on their items.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yup

I third the post---I have always had great results from them. their shipping is always fast and as mentioned before i can upgrade to 2-3 day for usually like $3.00. And most of the time they have the best prices! and i prefer to stay away from performance anyway! :D

·
SALLGUD
449 Posts
Pricepoint.com and JensonUSA.com are tops. I probably have ordered from each one of them 20 or 30 times, and they rock. They don't feed you a line of BS. They ship when they are supposed to (within 24 hours in my case, every time). Their stock is impressive. 'Nuff said...

Michael

P.S. I gave Larry at MtnHiCyclery a shot a couple of weeks ago and he also came through. Thumbs up there, also.

·
We get titles?
938 Posts
Eltbee said:
Don't want to sound like a shill but I've dealt with almost all the major mail order companies over the years and pricepoint.com has never let me down. They seem to just get it right in all areas from selection, price, speed, and returns. Thumbs up!
I'll agree with that. The only problems I've ever seen with pricepoint is that they've had a tendancy (in the past at least) to sell OEM stuff without always advertising it as such.

But with all these online vendors, you got to keep your expectations low. I'm always amazed at all the complaints I see on these boards about bad service from these discount bike shops. I mean, when you're paying the lowest possible price, you're not paying for service. So don't expect it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
upNdown said:
I'll agree with that. The only problems I've ever seen with pricepoint is that they've had a tendancy (in the past at least) to sell OEM stuff without always advertising it as such.

But with all these online vendors, you got to keep your expectations low. I'm always amazed at all the complaints I see on these boards about bad service from these discount bike shops. I mean, when you're paying the lowest possible price, you're not paying for service. So don't expect it.
This is a very good point. If you are making a purchase of something like a fork you should definitely call the retailer and ask them if it's OEM. I think the Fox Vanilla forks were a good example of this practice.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've got a Performance shop by my house, so I often order through them for price. However, I've been really impressed by Pricepoint. They have a great selection, fast price matching, prompt customer service, and get things out on time. I'll definitely keep them in mind for future purchases.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm on the bandwagon too. Pricepoint and Jenson, I don't know anyone that's everhad a problem. I once had a defective product shipped by pricepoint (not their fault), and the return could not have been any easier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.