Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,597 Posts
I'm a little upset that I'm not buying anything from these huge blowouts, but I really don't have the $$$$. I was drooling over the 05 $250 foxes. But really the float rlc as an example is the same thing as the rs revelation and now their selling for $350. I'm going to try and buy the reba team u-turn+poploc after x-mas ( at pricepoint). It's only $399!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nathaniel Williams said:
I'm a little upset that I'm not buying anything from these huge blowouts, but I really don't have the $$$$. I was drooling over the 05 $250 foxes. But really the float rlc as an example is the same thing as the rs revelation and now their selling for $350. I'm going to try and buy the reba team u-turn+poploc after x-mas ( at pricepoint). It's only $399!!
Dude just Funance it with plastic money!!!

What does everyone think about the FSA Carbon DH bar? PP has it for 49.98 http://www.pricepoint.com/detail.htm?stylepkey=14443

I've been thinking about switching to a carbon bar for a while and I think this is a deal that i can not pass up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.