Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
I just thought you guys might like to see this picture. (Maybe you could care less)

But anyway, its a capture from a video from last weekend. Me x-up'in a dirt jump! :cool:

Attachments

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
nice picture, do you role into that jump or do u jump into it from the top of that hill?

·
Registered
225 Posts
haromtnbiker said:
I just thought you guys might like to see this picture. (Maybe you could care less)

But anyway, its a capture from a video from last weekend. Me x-up'in a dirt jump! :cool:
thats nice, did you have to cut your handlebars down to get the full spin?, when i try them on flat ground the bars hit me in teh side before i can go all the way around.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
haromtnbiker said:

throwin it down with style. nice work bud. scoot back over that saddle and those legs will be straight and then you'll be gunnin for dudes like WCH and Zach!

keep up the progression. tricks are goooooood!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.