Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Out today after work (or the lack thereof) on my XC bike. Shorts weather.

Attachments

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clockwork said:
I seen the thread and I was like YES! Then I come in to see no picture of a rider :confused:

Should be titled Prescott riders bike spotted riding in Prescott :p
True that.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
waltaz said:
How does that bike pedal...?
It pedals F-ing awesome. Most pedalingest bike ever.

It weighs over 40lbs.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Enel said:
Nice.
Did you get a camera.

Thought it was Mint Wash for a second.
You know that I know better than to ride near the end of Mint Wash... ;)

·
Master Gardener
1,347 Posts
Love the pics. That horizon shot is great but I bet it would have been even better 10 years ago before the cookie cutter homes were planted there.

Good on you for getting out in the cold soup, Jayem. I gotta hand it to ya.

Have you ever been busted taking glamour shots of your bikes out on the trails? =)

·
Something goes here...
2,091 Posts
Roverbiker said:
I was going to go ride this week, but the inner weenie in me prevailed. Would someone please bump the heat up another notch?
No way! Some of us like this cold-er weather. I say cold-er b/c it's not cold...just cold-er than the fire blast that engulfs this crappy state.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Roverbiker said:
I was going to go ride this week, but the inner weenie in me prevailed. Would someone please bump the heat up another notch?
Wuss, I got the trainer out and pedaled the road bike for an hour in the garage....OOPs, maybe I'm the wuss???:eek:

Doing 305 this afternoon if anyone wants to join.

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Crash_FLMB said:
No way! Some of us like this cold-er weather. I say cold-er b/c it's not cold...just cold-er than the fire blast that engulfs this crappy state.
waaaa...waaa..waaa.....

You should stop your crying until it gets above 70 degrees at least! :D

AZ ROCKS!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Crash_FLMB said:
I think I used up all of my cold weather endurance living in Alaska and probably more so living in Kansas. Now when the needle dips below 40, I get soft.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.