Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bell helmets is doing another Bellbuilt grant for Mountain bike trails. Prescott Park in Medford, OR is in the finals. It would be awesome if everyone goes and votes, they will need all the help they can get. More trails = good! Here is the link:
Prescott Park Flow Trail

·
Registered
117 Posts
Come on Oregonians UNITE! We're in dead last at the moment and the margin is widening! Spread the word amongst your family, friends and coworkers, mountain bikers or not we could really use their support!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just voted. It takes about 5 mins and the Medford project looks good. But they are getting beat out by some Cali projects. Vote for more biking in Oregon.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I actually voted too. No FB required, so voting was smooth and acceptable.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sending some love from Minnesnowta back home to OR!
im from corvallis and my better half is from around medford so I know it well, would be great to see some more riding in the area

the crew i have been working with here in MN this past year is also up for consideration for the Bell Built Grant, so consider Cottage Grove Bike Park in the central region when voting if you want to help out a fellow oregonian who is currently displaced in the land of xc flatness...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cottage-Grove-Bike-Park/596908407004866
we are a year into the parks build and will be opening the completed volunteer built portions to the public early this summer, then will be working on the dirt jump plaza as our big project this year

got a bunch of MN behind ya, good luck rvmba!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts