Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Great vids Matt!

beagledadi said:
.........I had a hard time editing this one because it was ALL fast and fun! :thumbsup:

Matt
Granite Mtn is a great area to ride. My brother has a place within riding distance to the trailhead. :thumbsup: Too bad we can only take advantage of it with change of tenants moving out.:cool:

I checked out some of your other ones too, you closer to LV or AZ riding?? Like the one from Boy Scout I think, "now you see him, now you don't". At first I thought we'd see him tumbling off trail, but he sure pulled away in a flash, fast section of trail I guess??

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JMac47 said:
I checked out some of your other ones too, you closer to LV or AZ riding??
JMac47 said:
My Wife was born and raised in Prescott, that's where we met. We've lived in Las Vegas for 9+ years now but drive the 3.5 hours back to Prescott as much as possible...but I'll ride my bikes anywhere I can :thumbsup: Matt

·
too late to die young now
342 Posts
great vid - you have learned the art of splicing stills in with the video, I'm still working on that aspect of production =)

which camera are you using?

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Nice!

beagledadi said:
JMac47 said:
I checked out some of your other ones too, you closer to LV or AZ riding??
JMac47 said:
My Wife was born and raised in Prescott, that's where we met. We've lived in Las Vegas for 9+ years now but drive the 3.5 hours back to Prescott as much as possible...but I'll ride my bikes anywhere I can :thumbsup: Matt
By the amount of your videos I guess you do get some ride time in quite often :thumbsup: The LV ride areas look great too, I have a relative there I should get in touch with for a place to crash and ride. :cool:

Our Mom lives in Prescott now. I was the original pioneer of the family to head out "East" to Prescott and met a local who's become a ride buddy when I get the chance for a road trip. May do the Whiskey Off Road this year.

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got the GoPro Wide camera mounted on the handlebars. I download all the pics and video into Windows Movie Maker, edit all of it with music , then upload it to Vimeo. It's been fun but I need to get more riders in the videos.

Thanks for the replies everyone :thumbsup:

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.