Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sticarl said:
Mr Intense, are the silver links and drop out going to be an option? or just a pre-production item.
Those links are just raw machined finish , most likely stock production will be the black ano & maybe we will do a special edition with the Electroless Nickel links.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hball said:
jeff do you already have the numbers for the upcoming XL frame?
HB,effective TT on XL will be 25" , the WB w/ 160 fork in the short drop out setting would be in the 46.5" range and increase @ 1/4" increments in middle & long settings & of coarse WB will grow with longer forks.I will have a full geometry chart soon as the adjustability of this frame allows many combinations of HA, BB, WB/CS.
The BB has a machined in ISCG 05 mount so mates up perfectly with the HS.

·
the refurbished one
723 Posts
mr intense said:
HB,effective TT on XL will be 25" , the WB w/ 160 fork in the short drop out setting would be in the 46.5" range and increase @ 1/4" increments in middle & long settings & of coarse WB will grow with longer forks.I will have a full geometry chart soon as the adjustability of this frame allows many combinations of HA, BB, WB/CS.
The BB has a machined in ISCG 05 mount so mates up perfectly with the HS.
thanks!
can you tell seattube and headtube length too?

cheers

·
Registered
777 Posts
Jeff, What build kits will be available for the New Uzzi?- From Intense. What kind of wheel sets would your DH/FR kits have? The Uzzi is looking very good. Thanks.

·
Ideas Above My Station...
1,506 Posts
Weirdest thing is, the intense red / yellow graphics on the tires have changed to Blue, which is exactly what happened when fiddling with different colours in photoshop changing the colour balance - (when i wanted to see what works blue would look like when all i had was a pic of a works red......?)

With all due respect, is this GENUINELY a photo of a works blue Uzzi? And if so, where can i get those intense tires with blue graphics? They look cool!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Orange-Goblin said:
Weirdest thing is, the intense red / yellow graphics on the tires have changed to Blue, which is exactly what happened when fiddling with different colours in photoshop changing the colour balance - (when i wanted to see what works blue would look like when all i had was a pic of a works red......?)

With all due respect, is this GENUINELY a photo of a works blue Uzzi? And if so, where can i get those intense tires with blue graphics? They look cool!!
The tires are some prototype 2.35's with dual compound and a new lighter casing .

·
Ideas Above My Station...
1,506 Posts
Ahhhh-nice. And theres me getting all suspicious!!! Thanks for the feedback!

Are they going to production at all? (With the cool blue graphics?)

I love the look of this bike so much, i think you've nailed the look of the '08/'09 range, and i think this Uzzi might just be the next bike for me. I currently ride an '08 SS and have started to do more and more trail / DH riding, and am thinking the extra travel would be great. What are main differences/benefits over the SS (Besides new better VPP)?

Huge thanks for the feedback. J

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.